Sunday, March 31, 2013

Buffalo Chicken Deviled Eggs

I came across this recipe on my favorite food blogger’s website, and my mouth watered instantly. You can find his recipe here. This recipe is a little different but I would imagine just as delicious. 
 
I have to admit, it felt wrong stuffing chicken into an egg, but it tasted so right!
Happy Easter!
 
 
3 boiled eggs
1 Tbsp Ranch dressing
1 Tbsp Frank’s RedHot, or buffalo wing hot sauce
¼ cup shredded chicken, roughly chopped
½ fresh jalapeno pepper, finely diced (optional)
Blue cheese crumbles 
 
Cut boiled eggs in half, lengthwise, and add yolks to a small bowl. Add Ranch and Frank’s RedHot to bowl. Using the back of a fork, mash everything together. Add chicken and jalapeno peppers and mix together. Using a spoon, add mixture back to eggs. Top with crumbled blue cheese.
 
If you like this recipe, you should also try my Sriracha Deviled Eggs.
 
Note: I used a drop of Sriracha sauce to dot each egg, purely for esthetics, since the Frank’s was too thin.

No comments:

Post a Comment